AdGuard: Content Blocker APK (MOD) v4.0.79
How to install?
1. Download the file AdGuard: Content Blocker.
2. On your Android phone, open the downloaded file AdGuard-v4.0.79-premium-edmground.com.apk.
3. Tap Install.
4. Follow the steps on the screen.
1. If you have important data, and don't want to lose it, then its better to take backup first.
2. Download the file AdGuard-v4.0.79-premium-edmground.com.apk.
3. On your Android phone, open the downloaded file AdGuard-v4.0.79-premium-edmground.com.apk .
4. Tap update. (U don't need to uninstall previously install app. Just override the installed one.)
5. Follow the steps on the screen.
AdGuard: Content Blocker requires or later, and 43M of free disk space.
This information is for reference only and may not be completely accurate.
Please see see this page to know how to fix common errors when downloading and using apps from this website.
If you already installed the AdGuard: Content Blocker from somewhere else, then you first need to uninstall that version. (Keep note that, this process will lose your existing data.)